How do I Rig a package other than a blocky package?

Hey there! I love making renders. Here is the problem, I’m used to rigging the blocky avatars for poses and I use a blender rig called “PainRigV3” for posing the characters. The problem is that the blender rig file I downloaded has only blocky, man, woman packages. How do I rig and pose different packages like superman, robloxian 2.0 or mixed packages?
Thanks in advance!
Ps , Sorry if this is a wrong topic
example of what I want to pose and render

image image

1 Like

You can’t rig those packages, just separate them and pose yourself. (I did that)

Do you mean you exported the parts to say blender or equivalent? Or was there a way in studio to rig?

You export the parts and pose it (I did that), you can rig yourself I think, you can also pose it in RS then export it to blender and render it

2 Likes

Which method did you use. I’ve been having trouble with blender exports to create a rig. I guess I should check docs for posing or first rigging within studio

I always export parts into blender and start posing, depends on you which one u like tbh.

Thanks. So I have been trying different ways to export to blender as an obj and have had trouble posing or even rigging once in. I was using rigify but maybe manually is better.
Do you mind sharing your export import method/settings mine just won’t pose without making mesh move too

1 Like

Yes blender only success I had was part by part

1 Like

Rigging those is hard tbh, I just move parts one by one even tho its take a bit time but hey it would look good.