How do you attach the camera to the player's character's head?

Self Explanitory, Also Im not really a scripter myself And I would really prefer the script here and where should It be in studio. Thank you!

2 Likes

Can you provide further elaboration? You mean like forcing the player into first person, or making it follow the actual head in the workspace even in third person?

Attaching the camera to the player’s actual head. So when an animation plays the camera follows the character’s head.

There is a property under the camera called CameraSubject. You can change this to the player’s head instead of Humanoid via a LocalScript under StarterGui with the following code:

game.Workspace.Camera.CameraSubject = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:WaitForChild("Head")
8 Likes

I’m trying to do the exact same concept but except i’m trying to make it so the Players Camera attaches to the Players Face On he’s head That follows Rotation and the Player can not move the camera Until the animation has finished

I’ve tried So many ways and Looked at different Articles but I can’t figure it out.

1 Like

I don’t even recommend using this, because it completely breaks Shiftlock.

2 Likes

I used it and it did not break it

1 Like