How do you make a cutscene play when you click a gui?

Hello, i made a cutscene, how do you make it so the cutscene plays when you click a gui? Also the cutscene includes a remote event. Please give a detailed explanation on how to do this, or maybe a wiki link if they have one. Help is appreciated.

Script:

image dont know what else to add, is this good? Just need more code

Fixed by using the developer wiki and changing up the remote events.

Forget to mention i am also getting errors: image

Where is this script being handled? (servers script service, start gui etc.)

1 Like

Its in startergui, StarterGUI > ScreenGUI > Frame > Script

Ok, one other question why are you using a remote event? if the cut scene is local sided there should be no purpose in using a Remote Event

3 Likes

I Believe it would be better to handle the cut scene all in one module/ local script inside the StarterGui, but i guess one thing i should ask is how does the Cut scene function?

basically, you click a button, and it plays the cutscene, also the only thing i need help with is the clicking part, everything else is good.

oh ok, sorry for all the questions (i just wanted to get a better understanding of your circumstance/issue)

Assuming that the script your using is a local script and the only error is:
then all you have to do is add ) after the end

end)

Are there any other errors?

1 Like

still,

Even after adding ‘)’ hmm…, do you mind posting more code or is that all of it?

Im not sure what else to add to the script.

Did you fix the problem with ‘end’, from what you posted and said that should be it, if you are still having problems maybe these will help…

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/event/GuiButton/MouseButton1Click

1 Like

Okay, ill try that, thanks so much for your help!

If you’re issue has been resolved, please select the check mark on the comment that answered it.