How does my city look? / (Spring Update is Back)

actually that looks familiar to me too

This looks absolutely fabulous! It is one of the best builds I have seen in 2020.

Send me the game I want to play it!!!

Actually my charging port has been changed,

1 Like

Very very very very impressive. What game will this be for?

Jailbreak style game,
and I think it will be a good idea

Big fan of the prison island! :+1:

Well done I wish I could build but I can practice :sweat_smile:

I absolutely love how you kept a minimalist eye on the design, while also making it detailed. The only thing that stood out from the game was the muzzle-loading cannons in the island prison. You might want to replace those with more modern cannons, unless those are just for show. Anyways, keep up the good work!

So far these I think I prefer the normal design of a cannon, since a futuristic design I do not think it fits with the prison environment

Hello murjarquitecto. Your city is amazing! The details are very smooth, keep up the great work!

Hey, amazing city and all but are you purposely showcasing free modeled items? NOT that it’s a bad thing but uhhh. This boat is a free model, or looks like one.image

1 Like

I can change my boat if you want but actually I did it and I have a brother who saw it the way I did, And I used to use free models when I was more of a beginner but believe me I no longer use them, apart from that I am not doing it because I am afraid that they have viruses and I prefer not to do that

1 Like

Did you make the rest of the entire map?

yes,
I do almost all my maps alone, without help

Finally, I found these 2 boats that were the most similar to mine, but if you look in the toolbox for my identical boat design, you won’t be able to find it since I didn’t make a model of my boat because of the time when I was creating it.

1 Like

dont accuse someone of something unless your gonna give proof

1 Like

I absolutely love this! In my opinion everything from the ambiance to the build style looks fantastic! I cannot wait to see this when it it released! :+1:

Thank you, anyways i made more designs of ships btw

May I ask how many parts is the whole map all together? Just curious, other then that this is really amazing great job.