How does my city look? / (Spring Update is Back)

yes, like 70000 parts, :flushed:
No, I know the exact amount since I have not seen it again but there it goes

1 Like

Update 20: Some areas of the prison have been redesigned, like the dining room etc.

4 Likes

Absolutely stunning! I would just change the material for the glass light to neon, so it can fit in with the rest of the build. Also, how long did this take to build?

Still waiting for myself to be added into the jail. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, lol, anyways, I had forgotten but don’t worry soon I will

Answering your question, how long does it take? It was 2 months

Two months is very good! It would take me 2 decades! Haha

1 Like

I doubt that… but sure…lol

It seriously looks amazing. How long have you been working on this?

As I said before, it took me 2 months now, but I am continuing to finish the city

Oh. My. God. It’s stunning. One question: How long has it taken you!?

Wow, that is alot of parts lol game performance goes brrr

1 Like

wow its stunning lol me eyes go brrrrrrr

This is beautiful. I have no words really. What kind of game you will do in this city?

1 Like

I think you already know what the prison will be for, then you can get an idea of ​​what kind of game it will be

2 Likes

This looks really good! Especially the terrain and lighting. I can’t wait to see the finished product.

dude did you not see him saying 2 months,he said it like 3 or 4 time…

I looked at his post a few times, I never saw where he said how long it took.

damn i dont think this can get any better :star_struck: great job keep continuing your work youll soon be one of the best devs :wink:

1 Like

cant wait to play it dude looks sick and prison games are my fav so i would be honoured to be your game tester

Update 21: Definitive prison design, that is, it has been remodeled even more, and this will be the final design of the prison, (maybe one day it can be updated but…)

Old Design:

New Desing, includes:
New Design of the Lighthouse, More decorations for the fort and more

4 Likes