How does my city look?

Hi

This is Oasis!

Devolopment returning in 2024!
- Adimoneo

28 Likes

We’re currently looking to expand team, if you’re interested in joining, DM. If you’re interested with progress. We will post more here in this topic, as we finish the Oasis Project!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah, its a city. I’d personally make it much larger and have more tall buildings but roblox isn’t much of a capable engine when it comes to rendering so I completely understand why you made it small.

Also, just a bit confused with this buildings design though, doesn’t really belong with all the other normal buildings.

3 Likes

it’s based off a real building like the rest of the map, thanks though.

3 Likes

The city looks good. It looks empty though, add smaller buildings to fill it up.

4 Likes

How does it feel to play? Does it feel empty? Are the buildings too big/small? How will you incorporate interiors? Is the highway usable to players? How will the outskirts close out; will there be mountains, oceans, etc?

4 Likes

Everything is playable, there a few interiors, the highway is usable but I kinda see your point??

this feels really alive with the style and nature, some parts can look unnatrual

I love this style is so nice i think its really good but i think if you add interiors to more buildings will be nice but some times its not really possible for some buildings still nice work :+1:

2 Likes

Oh y’all will love this new version!

1 Like

Wow I like it, very nice.
It’s literally an Oasis!

Giving jail break vibes.

Looks great, looks clean, modern and a tad futuristic:
I wonder what this is?

Awesomely built and designed, a solid 10/10, congratulations!
Keep up the work!