How Long Do We Have To Wait For The "User Is New To Group" Payout Blockade?

The title explains it all. How long do we have to wait?

91 Likes

I think I heard it was 14 days.

I’ve waited 3 and Im still waiting.

32 Likes

I’ve been waiting since 02/13/2021… I really hate the roblox update they really have to remove it cause its just to long of a wait.

60 Likes

I waited 3 days for one person and it worked. So it really just depends.

edit: The wait period is exactly 2 weeks for most people. Rarely would you have an exception so don’t plan for it.

15 Likes

It’s ridiculous how long we have to wait. It’s been eight days for me, still no luck.

34 Likes

How long that person has been in your group?

13 Likes

I’ve waited so far 7 days and yet still not able.

12 Likes

They just joined. It was for a commission. We waited for 3 days and afterwards it worked.

I’ve been hearing varied results from 2 days to 5 days to even longer.

edit: see edit above.

12 Likes

I don’t know because sometimes I’ve seen people have to not wait but sometimes they have to wait weeks or months

12 Likes

I just got payed after 10 days

12 Likes

It’s been 8 days since I’ve been waiting to payout one of my group members and still nothing happens. This update is really ridiculous. I hope ROBLOX staff think about this again.

44 Likes

Update: It’s been fourteen days, still no luck. Hoping it works by tomorrow.

23 Likes

Has it potentially worked by now?

9 Likes

Yeah it worked now. Still completely ridiculous.

17 Likes

This update is very annoying for users that do commissions for people, they will have to wait an unknown time to even get payed out. This is one of the worst update Roblox ever added.

74 Likes

I am getting kind of frustrated with Roblox. I am trying to pay a developer, had to wait 3 weeks to verify now I have to wait even longer. It has been nearly a month and the fact that it takes 30% off. Unacceptable.

40 Likes

I think it’s 3–14 days. But I’m not 100% sure about that.

12 Likes

I have been waiting for 2.5 weeks, still nothing. Update : Got it after 2 and 3/4 weeks, the wait was horrible, commissions are a stress to do now knowing that you can’t be paid fast. For me its horrible as a small developer, getting Robux when I need it has become a large, un-efficient process.

18 Likes

I’ve been waiting 13 days, it still says that the user is too new to the group. I really hope Roblox reverts this really stupid update.

13 Likes

Wait, it takes 30% off of the PAYOUTS?

9 Likes