How Long Do We Have To Wait For The "User Is New To Group" Payout Blockade?

really? apparently it’s 2 weeks?

5 Likes

When you pay into a group with a shirt or group product, there’s a 30% transfer fee.

6 Likes

Well yeah, I thought there was a fee whenever you do a payout of robux through the group funds.

7 Likes

It’s been two whole weeks for me and still “too new to the group.” It’s really annoying. I need to pay out to make a group, and I don’t know how longer I can wait.

11 Likes

I completely and utterly dislike this update, it’s more of a downgrade for me. I’ve literally been waiting for about 2 weeks. It’s especially exhausting when you’re trying to receive the very payment that you’re planning on paying a developer for a commission.

@Roblox, this is ridiculous.

27 Likes

How long do you have to wait? Well, here are the steps:

Step 1: Pray to the RNG master
Step 2: Ask to the Roblox moderators to forgive your sins
Step 3: Depending on how you executed Step 1 and Step 2, you will wait for this amount

Jokes aside, yes, it is basically random due to it depending how long it takes for your payment to be approved. It can honestly depend, I don’t know how Roblox cues up items for moderation, so I can’t tell you exactly.

In the end, this update was made to prevent bad actors from paying out to random people. But it just simply doesn’t work. But to the people complaining, complaining won’t change much.

25 Likes

For many developers its a pain for payouts. Because we have to go however long until we get paid.

8 Likes

This is so ridiculous. I’m trying to pay out multiple people and they just joined a few days ago. What was Roblox thinking? What are the benefits of doing this? Surely their development and the creative team could’ve analyzed this update further and made some critical realizations that nobody wanted this.

16 Likes

Took about 2 weeks for me, I wanted to transfer some funds to an alt without having to buy them on my alt, so I made a t-shirt, waited a week for the payment for process, and was met with the “User is new to group” issue for another week. So, 2 weeks later, I could payout.

4 Likes

Had to wait 2 weeks, hate this update, makes everything more complicated than it has to be and will lead to more people getting scammed. You do something for somebody, wait 2 weeks, get nothing and no payment and then you’ve been scammed…

15 Likes

Took 8 days for me. ----------------

5 Likes

This is nothing but frustrating. I need to pay somebody, and they’re having to wait 2 whole weeks? I really, strongly suggest this be reconsidered. Maybe change it to 3 days to prevent whatever you’re attempting to, but half a month is utterly too much.

6 Likes

Happy anniversary; on a serious note.

I’ve waited up to 23 days for a payout to be allowed, it’s fairly randomish ranging from 14 days to 30 days.

13 Likes

I’ve waited 15 days and am still unable to payout people, this is very frustrating as my group requires that I pay people in a timely manner, and half a month+ is NOT timely.

11 Likes

This update is garbage, remove it.

31 Likes

I know this is made to counteract black market robux circulation, but this update is so so annoying. Can’t they just try something else like bruh

10 Likes

Yes, this is very annoying apparently, I couldn’t receive my commission payouts instantly and which will insult scams/host off-time. Something has to be done about this otherwise working on Roblox will be painful over other platforms.

11 Likes

this update is annoying because i couldn’t recieve my commission payouts just like @Minhkhang2401

6 Likes

It has been 14 days for me, I am still waiting at the moment. I don’t know if the user is going to be able to receive their payouts today or not.

7 Likes

I’ve been waiting for two weeks, it shows that the user is still new to group.

10 Likes