How many average players would I get from 2k robuxs worth of ads?

Hi! I have about 2,186 robux in my account rn. I want to advertise my new game that I’ve been working on for a while. But I don’t know how many players I could get from this much robux. How much players/robux earned/visits could I get with 2k?

And yes. I did look on This
Article for more info. But I still don’t know what to do even with it.

Thanks, Icy

4 Likes

Unfortunately, 2k robux likely won’t be enough to get you a consistent player base. You can probably reach 10-20 players with it, but after the day you spend it, it will go back to zero.

What I suggest is saving up. Find ways to get commissions, buy robux, or do anything you can to get 20k+. This will give your game a lot better chance of survival.

2 Likes

How many players I can obtain from 10 robux advertisement ?

a few visits over the course of 1 day, not many trust me, 10 robux is barely anything when advertising

Oh ok I can’t afford more than that, so that’s why I asked over here.

i can give u 100 robux but i doubt it will help much

1 Like

i think if you wanted people to come back, you would need more than that, and you should find an investor since usually they can help

Thankyou , that helps me alot @chesyaregood

What will I get with spending 7k?

7k in a day will get you 10-50ish players (if you game has a lot of playing time/keeps the players engaged, you’ll get more).

Not if the game is good, they could get even more from those people sharing to their friends.

2 Likes

You need like 100k to really launch a game…
Of course the issue is that if your game isn’t monetized correctly you could loose a lot of that.

I just spent 4,000 robux on a ad and so far I’ve got 12 concurrent players. It has only been 2 hours since I ran the ads. 2k would be worth it in my opinion, just have to have a catchy ad. :slight_smile: Here is the game if you wish to check out.

Ad data (been only 2 hrs)

2 Likes

You are correct, however what if I wanted to use a skyscraper ad (which is most like what I would use). Also super nice game there you have.

1 Like

Quick update to everyone. I’m doing the math right now and it seems like 2,000 robux worth of ads with a catchy ad can get you about 1,600 (about 1k visits) With an average player rate of about 7-12 players. Thanks everyone for the help!

2,000 robux will NOT get you 1,000 players.

1 Like

read again please. (characters)

I’ve gotta agree with @Xender2, 2k definitely won’t get you 1000 concurrent players or visits, unless everything is in your favor.

1 Like

Your CTR though :sob:

Aim for a CTR of 1% + - you should be getting up to 40ish people from 4k. (1k = 10ish people)

700 robux got me 2000 clicks
all depends on your advertisement

1 Like