How much dose 1500 Robux Get you on advertising?

Hello! I’m going to create an game sometime soon, And I’ll need to know how much around 1500 Robux would get you in players for an advertisement, Since roblox’s esntimate is basically 90% not right, Can you give an answer based on your advertising expirence?

(I cannot comment by the way) (I’ve looked for answers but I cant find any)

3 Likes

Hi, it is not possible to say exactly how many players would come. The art of published ads matters, the game should be interesting and players should be attracted to it. :wink:

3 Likes

Hi there! I think what you are asking is how many players you will receive in your game, if you spend 1500 Robux on ads.

This isn’t exactly how it works.

When you bid Robux on an ad, you are bidding with everyone else that has an ad currently running. Your bid amount is compared to their bid amount, and then you will each receive a certain amount of “impressions” (views) of your ad.

These impressions (views) of your ad occur when people move around the roblox site. Each page has one to three ads on it. If your ad is chosen for an impression, it appears for that person. Click around roblox and you can see what I mean. There are ads all around. If you bid high enough, your ad will be shown a lot. Bid lower, it will only be shown a few times.

Then, if people click on your ad, they will see your game’s Description page. If they wish to play, they can click play.

You should honestly start with a small amount of Robux on each ad until you get the hang of it. Don’t invest that much (1500 robux) until you have an ad that gets a response, and your game is solid.

6 Likes

Okay, so 1500 will get an estimated 172595 impressions. Let’s get some more estimations.
So let’s say every 50 impressions made it will generate 1 player we divide our impressions by 50 and we get 3451. This is most likely realistic. Here is another estimation I’ve made below:
1 in every 100 impressions might join so that’d give you 1725.
This is the most realistic one I think, but it depends on your ad and who you’re targeting it towards

10 Likes

Hello!

From my experience, I’ve actually gotten about 150-200 group members with $R1,500. However, if you want a higher group member count and much more impressions I suggest increasing the amount of Robux you put into advertisements. Personally, for testing, I’d put R$5,000 in advertisements! I can’t necessarily answer game advertisements with 1,500 because I’ve never put in that much, however, I wouldn’t say that’s enough. It all depends though.

Hopefully, this helps. If any questions or comments, feel free to reply!

2 Likes