How much is this stamina bar system worth? (commission)

Weird indeed because its easier to have one scripter script the whole game instead of many people doing different aspects of the game. Its easier because if one scripter scripts the whole game, they can mesh different systems together, but multiple scripters can have different coding styles.

The commissioner told me the other programmers were bad, and that i’m the first normal programmer so that’s why he’s happy. But the investor is being weird idk.

Yeah 100% the original scripter before me was using deprecated things like wait and his scripts were very unoptimized and they had tons of errors ( and it was 1000 lines compared to mine which was like almost 100 and completely unreadable). Whenever I tried to open the game’s studio I would crash, so I had to make this script on a new baseplate in my own studio. And I think that’s for the best to ensure no scams occur, I hold onto the script until they pay. That’s how we roll.

500 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Are these troll comments because I just checked your past posts and you’re always beefing with people… or are you the investor becaues your name says studios at the end lmao.

You overcomplicated a 50-line script and never showcased its full ability. And at the end of the day, it’s a simple sprint script. 500. I’ve worked with people and dealt with prices from 100 to 20k robux, incoming and outgoing.

1 Like

So um, you are the investor? Or not? I’m confused.

No, neither am I a middleman, or a troll, matter-of-fact. Overcomplicating something doesn’t make it valuable. The time it took might make you feel it should, but realistically it’s the end result that matters to the customer. That is if the customer isn’t delusional. If you want it to make it worth the time, go ahead, and increase the price.

Meh, your opinion I guess. Alot different to the ones I’ve seen here. Thanks for the destructive criticism lmao.

Tbh, he shouldn’t have hired them in the first place if their portfolio wasn’t good and or wasn’t trustworthy. Even if they spent a lot on the last scripter they should still pay you a fair amount, so I would say 1.5k is a good price because It is what they advertised and so therefore its a reasonable price. At the same time if the investor was spending money to get robux to pay you, it would be better just to get the money that the investor was planning to spend.

I don’t know what has happened but the investor either agreed after seeing this topic or just became generous because I just got pending 1500, even though we both negotiated to 800 in the end and I even sold the gamepass at 800 because the investor didn’t budge. Not sure how he did it, it wasn’t a group payout either. It was the same gamepass but somehow he gave me 1500… Well who knows.

Oh okay sorry, here you go

I’d expect to find your sprint script in the toolbox when you search sprint. It’s rubbish and barely a step up from something free. For that price, I’d expect the sprint to be alongside systems of character manipulation (controls). Someone this inexperienced, or rather, lacking logic, really shouldn’t be freelancing and handling that amount of Robux.

1 Like

I said thanks for the destructive criticism lol, not for more. Jesus…

Also what more “character manipulation controls” would you want? It’s a stamina bar, it goes from point A to point B like any other scripters’ stamina bars? Literally what else? Not playing the bar or an animation when the character jumps or something?

Does it matter if its rubbish or not?
They said 1.5k per task, and asked for a stamina bar system, which is a task, and he provided.

I only said that to stay on topic. Could’ve been any other system.

The topic asks for the value of the sprint system. I said the value of the script. I couldn’t care less for what the customer said.

Same thing happened to me, I did a commission and somehow the person I was doing it for payed me

Maybe there’s some sort of shady business going on in the backround… Hmmmmm

1 Like

Oh so you just hate me, ok lol.

500 max, it’s just a bunch of tweens and a very simple ui