How should I make sure my game is ready for launch?

I’ve been working on the game DEADLINE [beta] - Roblox for a while now, and it’s almost ready for release. I want to make sure I’ve checked all the requirements necessary for an attempt at breaking even off ads or sponsors, and I don’t know where to start.

I want to either advertise or sponsor to maintain a constant 2 players so the gameplay is accessible, as the game is an XvX competitive-style matchmaker. The problem is that my budget is very small, and I’m looking for results. I would be willing to put more into sponsoring if I was confident that constant full lobbies would profit, but I’m not.

Can I get some feedback or requirements I need to fulfill before attempting to gain a constant playerbase? Thanks.

3 Likes
  • Get players to test it (on all platforms you will support).

• Get your friends in the game.

• Test every single thing in the game to see if it is working.

• All games have bugs when released, which could be found by you or people playing the game.

Do not worry. Not EVERY single bug needs to be patched when released (however it is good to do so.)

• Create a area where people can talk about your game and report bugs (a roblox group will do is preferable, but can be optional.)
2 Likes

You should see the above article about using Roblox’s official Quality Assurance protocols. Basically, they’ll play your game and give you a full report on how to improve it + any bugs they’ve encountered.

Hope this helps,
-Tom :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I played the game, I like it!
It’s a CS:GO game but I can’t say that isn’t well made.
The only things that I will add are:

• Aiming
  • Add new maps and remove the default one.
1 Like

I haven’t played the game (no time), but here’s what I would say for most games:
• Replayable
• Will keep players playing for a while (competition helps)
• Players will want to invite friends to play
• Constant progression points so that players are constantly chasing something close

(Sorry I haven’t played your game.I have poor internet now.)

Things you need to know before you fully publish the game -

• Make sure the game is clear and every person will understand how to play the game.(I sometimes rage quit when I don’t how to play a game.)

• Add a donations Tab in your game.Make a developer product and tell them all donations are acceptable. Some people may donate robux if they like the game.

• You can reward them a badge if they donate once.(Not neccessary because a badge has 100 robux.But still this encourages ppl)

• Make the description very attractive by adding Emoji’s.

• Your’s have a problem. You wrote about bugs may occur in the ending.People may not read that.

• Here is a post that says how to make good descriptions.

• But your’s is not bad you have included what ever I said in the post above

• Try making good discounts and give free items to players. This will attract players to play your game(You can remove them after some weeks or if your game gets a bit popular.)