How should I make the "Camera Sensitivity" user setting affect gamepads?

I want players, who use gamepads, to be able to change their camera’s sensitivity using the in-game user setting: “Camera Sensitivity.”

Using the following command in studio: print(UserSettings():GetService(“UserGameSettings”).GamepadCameraSensitivity)
I can see that this gives the exact “Camera Sensitivity” that is set in User Settings, but the intended effect is not being replicated to gamepads.
Changing the Camera Sensitivity will only be applied to mouse inputs.
“Camera Sensitivity” does affect gamepads in some other games, but changing this user setting does not affect gamepads in any of my games.

I’ve tested the games that I’ve created to see if I’ve made a change that would affect gamepad camera sensitivity, but it seems to be applied to all of my places.
I’ve tried generating a new game place with no assets or scripts, just a blank baseplate, and the camera sensitivity doesn’t change for gamepads when the “Camera Sensitivity” user setting is changed.
Another place that has this issue is the 8th Annual Bloxy Awards.

Seeing how this camera sensitivity behavior isn’t native to the newly generated place, that I created to test the default behavior of the “Camera Sensitivity” user setting for gamepads, I’m wondering if I’ll have to manually program gamepads to update with changes to this user setting. Gamepad camera sensitivity seems to be locked at 1 in these affected places, and this is too low for combat and action games.
If anyone knows how to fix or change this default behavior of gamepads ignoring the “Camera Sensitivity” user setting it would greatly help the console players affected by it.

3 Likes