How should I redesign my shop GUI

, ,

Hello everyone!

For 4 months I’ve been working on and off on my game that gained popularity 5 months ago. Now the whole UI has been renewed for a long time (over several steps) and now I am a lot more advanced.

Now I want to redo the store that is left because I haven’t gotten around to it yet.
Here is a picture of the current disaster:

I know it looks bad

Please give me suggestions on what the new shop should look like. It doesn’t have to be simple to program either.
You can also just take a screenshot of a shop you like, or a link to the game so I can have a look at it.

I’m also happy about ideas for other things you can buy in the shop.

The game is an Obby: Clock’s Difficulty Chart Obby HARD

Sincerely,

@CSJeverything

4 Likes

I think you misunderstood me.
I wanted to redo the entire shop UI and asked for suggestions on what the new shop should look like.

2 Likes

Obbies tend to have very simple ui, which i think suits it well. Your current ui isn’t bad but needs lots of polishing. I’d recommend remaking the ui with more rounded shapes, more colours. The simplicity is great.

1 Like

Maybe you can make your shop look something like this?

as for the Font you should use for both the “shop” and the gamepass name and description:

There’s one more but i can’t seem to find the link, It would look like this:
i recommend you to use these colours for the top part where the word “shop” is you can choose any.

Thank you for your suggestions!
I probably stay with my font theme for the game, giving it a more consistent design. I use SourceSans.
The same with the colors. To give the game a more consistent look, I’d rather not do it.

I am also currently adding a lot of tweens into the game making it more user friendly!

1 Like

I really don’t like my current shop ui :sweat_smile:

I like rounded corners a lot too! Over time they will be found a lot more often in the game.

proooobaaablyy adding colors to the game laaaaater, maybe at Christmas.I plan on making a Christmas update with some specials. What do you think about that?

Here is my progress:

I know, I still have to adjust a lot and e.g. learn to use TextSizeConstraint.

Why are the sides of the scrollbar not connected correctly? I used the standard scrollbar…

This is (kind of) what it would look like with your general design idea:

I’ll leave this design until im done with the new one

That looks really good! Maybe make the outline (like where the “Shop” and close button is) a little darker or transparent

Next step of the build: