How To Add Shoes To Player?

I am trying to attach these ice skates to the legs of my player, but I don’t know how to do it. I searched it up but I could only figure out how to add hats to my player. I want to add these ice skates to the players that join my game. How would I do so?
image (this is a free model for testing)

1 Like

You could try using accessories and making it a foot accessory. You could do this by putting an attachment inside of the handle of the accessory (in this case your shoes), and name it “LeftFootAttachment” or “RightFootAttachment”.

1 Like

I will try that and see if I can do it.

1 Like

Tell me if you have any problems and I can help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I was able to make something, but it seems like the shoes are fusing together. There is only my right shoe stuck to me.
This is my accessory:
This is the handle:

It’s all good now! I added a weld constraint to the other shoe and they are both appearing. Thanks :smiley:

My recommendation is to make them separate accessories. The left accessory handle one having the LeftFootAttachment and the right one having the RightFootAttachment.

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that problem, they are attached to one leg, one leg moves and the other shoe moves with it. I will try your recommendation.

1 Like

I have made it work, except when I turn canCollide to true, there is some weird behavior.

Hmm I’m not too sure :slightly_frowning_face:

You can probably make another post about it and hope for anyone to know about it.

1 Like

Here is the new post if you would like to follow Shoe Accessory Weird Behavior When CanCollide Set To True