How to Add Trello Bans to basic admin

Hey, amazing work! I did everything but it’s not working for me, the command does show up but when I try “tban achqes (my name)” it doesn’t ban me nor it adds me to the Trello board. May you help?

Can you please show some errors.
It might be due to too many POST Requests.

Or you don’t have HttpService Enabled

Mhm! I do have HttpService enabled.

that isn’t a feature you have to ban from trello

https://gyazo.com/96f77efc7e5da58bef6916315d2c0635 I recorded this when I type “tban” I don’t get banned.

for gods sake tban isn’t a command, trellobans is to check who’s trello banned

1 Like

This is utterly useless, period, Trello should not be used as a ban database due to rate limits that Trello possess, this isn’t secure as developers if they decided to leave the team can compromise your account easily from this.

On another note, I would recommend setting up a custom list from a device that you can control, yes, this would custom some money for hosting and connecting it to your account but it would be worth it.

TL,DR; don’t use this

And I recommend for you to stop determine people from using this.

Plus, VPS/Firebase Hosting cost money.
So that’s why trello bans exist.

1 Like

And TBan is a command, it’s not working.

1 Like

read the whole thing I did say it does but this is purely useless you basically didn’t have to make thing as it’s already explained on the basic admin script

Trellobans is a command to check trellobans, tban is a command to trello ban someone and the tban command isn’t working for me.

it’s not official so I wouldn’t trust it

Why not trust this?
If you don’t you don’t have to say it out loudly.

Why not trust it? The code is right in front of you.

I think this is a nice alternative for pbans. It’s awesome. I don’t see the problem using it in games. I’ve seen bigger groups use it.

1 Like

While reading this, a few concerns came to mind. Will other developers of my games be able to access my application key or token? If so, how do I prevent that?

Except trello is not for this purpose. Trello was for people to organize work and not to use as a database. Instead of trello you can just use mongodb or any other database. And for hosting, there’s some good free hosts around that you could search.

Yes, they can access your app key and token.

1 Like

Well first of all, what even is a trello ban? The definition? Is it just a fancy or more useful way to permanently ban someone?

I don’t really mind using Trello to ban people, but I want to know if there is a rate limit for Trello. If there is, I hope the rate limit is less than that of Discord’s. If Trello comes with stricter rate limits, I may still use Discord.

No one wants to waste more time since it’s hard to setup.