How to catch up Roblox algorithm?

Hey! I just released a medieval fighting game and trying to find the most effective strat/method to advertise (since I got a CTR 0.07% sponsoring and CTR 0.41% advertising on a one-time test I did yesterday, spending 1k on each one). I’m pretty disappointed by this performance and I think that once my game gets in the Roblox suggested games algorithm, this problem will be solved (also, it is pretty hard to gather players for my game since it is a multiplayer aimed game).
I’m trying to find out how can I reach the current Roblox algorithm with a 20k Robux budget. I read that you can do it by spending 1k per day by at least 10 days (I could do it spending 2k per day, or do it through 10 days spending 2k per day).

Do you suggest any method in specific, to get in the algorithm, that worked for you?
The respective game is this.

Thank you for reading!

6 Likes

I suggest 5000 on first day, and then 500 every following day for 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Hey! When should I start this (a weekday, maybe a weekend)? Did this work for you?

Thank you for replying!

I seriously don’t know. I have 20K robux for my RP game, I personally wants to spend 15K on the first day and then 500 a day for 10 days after.
Ofc I’m gonna test the results with small amount of robux first

I also have 20k, so if this works for you please let me know (since both of our games are extremely aimed for multiplayer)!

My game is still heavily in development (but we got a efficient small team and we gave commissions to peoples so it’ll be fast) it’ll be finished in approximately 2 months, not gonna lie

Wow! Months sounds pretty fast to me, since I’m a solo developer. Good luck with your game! I’ll update you if I find a great advertising method.

A solo developer, I see, May i ask how long did this took you to Finish?

1 Like

September 2020 - March 2022. But from all that time I was only active like the half (9 months), and in the other half I just was too lazy.

Thank you for replying!

Hi, I already got experience around this and I agree to the other comments. Since you have a low budget you should spend a good amount in the 1st day and lower on every other day, then use the revenue (all of it unless you’re making a whole lot of robux, but still you should force advertise if you actually get a good amount of sales) to continue on advertising, you only get the funds after 3 days so keep that in mind.

• Always have cheap, medium and expensive products, there a lot of different kinds of players, some that spend a whole lot in every single gamepass, some who usually buy 1 or 2 gamepasses and then some who only buy small micro purchases.

• Try to get consistent feedback from all the users who play your game and use roblox analytics in the first days to see how players react to your game, the days after the launch are very important to determine what to change in your game.

Wish you good luck, RBLXFrodan :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hey! So how much should I spend in the first day? How much in the next days? How many days should I keep the ads? Did this specific strat worked for you?

Thank you for replying!

Try to make it so you can run the ads for 2 weeks. Maybe do 6k then 1k for 14 days.

1 Like

Should I do that in a weekend? Friday? When do you suggest to start the campaign? Did this got your game popular or anything like that?

Thank you for replying!

We had a small user base from our old game but mass advertising for such budget is only good during weekends, so maybe start in a Saturday morning EST

Did it work for you better a 2-3 day campaign or this strat you’re telling me about? I think you’re strat would be more effective if my game has a little playerbase at least. All of this is using adverts, right?

Thank you for replying!

Yes, since you’re on a budget your objective is to make what you invest back and re-advertise to bring more actives.

2 Likes

I thought about it like this: I make a 2-3 day weekend campaign for 20-30k and get 1k back per day, then I reinvest that 1k everyday (assuming that I already have a small playerbase from the big campaign) until I get a bigger playerbase. Right?

Thank you for replying!

That’s risky, no one can guarantee you you’ll get those 1k…

2 Likes

Then how can I make what I invest back?

Hey, I’m planning to advertise a pvp game its a simulator but meh with a similar budget to yours. (19-21k) My plan is to spend a bit testing ads, (you already did this I think) then spend 7k-5k-3k-2k-1k-1k, then reinvest what I get. I don’t have experience here, but that is my current plan. I think it would work for me as it would make my budget slowly decline, hopefully keeping a player base. However, my game has singleplayer features, where yours may not, I haven’t played yours.
I hope this helps!

1 Like