Why is my CTR so bad?

Hey! I just released a (multiplayer aimed) medieval fighting game. I made 2 different tests: one for a skyscraper ad and another one for a sponsorship and I think I won’t use sponsoring ever game. Also thought about getting (somehow) in the Roblox sorting algorithm, so I asked about that in another topic (if you have any information about this, I’d seriously appreciate if you share it). I’ll use this guide later, which I found very useful.

I really want to get this game popular since I’ve been developing it for +1 year.
Do you think the advert is bad? I think it is pretty eye-catching, but would appreciate some honest feedback.

Ad rates:

Sponsorship rates (and a test I did last week):

Skyscraper ad:

Thank you for reading!

1 Like

I suggest you to also do some sponsorships for tablet and phone users, they are also a very good source of community and profit. A lot of people discriminate sponsored ads but I guess they’re just missing out.

2 Likes

I did that and got some awful stats from sponsorship, as you can see.

1 Like

Sorry!
I think it’s caused by the icon.
You should either make a super attractive GFX or a representative icon like ZO.

ZO icon is exactly like mine: game logo and some blurred map background.

Yeah but you don’t really have a logo and plus the background looks a bit like the starting place

I actually have a logo, also, what do you mean by “starting place”?

Trees, a house and a lake doesn’t look fun or magnificent, try a snow hill with a castle on it or a floating temple above the ocean

First off I think that is a really good name for your game it just sounds cool “HoldFast”. I think that the ads look pretty cool, but you need to make it more of an eye-catcher-like pop out instead of being so cool-toned. (Nice GFX by the way I really do think it looks cool) Edit: By cool toned I mean like how there is a lot of darkish blue, so it doesn’t really pop and catch someone’s attention.

1 Like

Your background loading screen, In my opinion, just by looking at the sky with the Sun near it does not look Fun or Good.

To me, it kind of feels like very empty or something, I don’t know how others thought of this but this is my just based on what I thought :slight_smile:

I will recommend putting a Good background loading screen aside from just having to look at the sky with the Sun near it.

Like maybe having its camera set on the Village for players to see and may think of it as Fun since they could see like a Cool Medieval Village and Fighting one at that!

Nice name by the way

2 Likes

Thought the same but forgot to change it. I think I’ll just put the background loading screen at the sand arena (where players will usually meet and fight, I hope).

Thank you for replying and feedbacking!

1 Like

I’m trying to actually include in-game stuff, and not a clickbait icon.

Do you think that maybe I must change some colours or increase saturation/brightness?

Thank you for feedbacking and replying!

I suggest you to include outstanding map or amazing effects

Yea that might help to add some brighter colors, or increasing saturation might help too.

I actually had to lower saturation since it looked like fried:

I think this version of the ad is better. The reason this version looks more fried as you say, seems to be due to the very orange skin tone of the character.

1 Like

Hi, again! I commented on your previous post, in my point of view the ad is not that catchy to the majority of roblox players, maybe try the “Before vs After” ads or “Noob vs Pro” - Those usually tend to have the highest CTR.

1 Like

Exactly, but I just increased saturation lol

Thank you for replying!

I thought the same (or just doing meme ads) but that would only catch kids (<13 years old players), and my game is aimed for an older audience (+13).

Thank you for replying!