How To Cost Effectively Gather Game Stats

Hey!
I am a game developer and I need some ways to gather stats for my game while still being cost efficient! Im willing to break that if the strategy helps gather lots of feedback but I want to stay within the budget of 100-800 robux.
I want to keep this short and simple, if you have any ways to gather stats about my game please let me know! :smile:

Thanks for reading!

5 Likes

Well, ROBLOX+ is helpful and tells you some stats about your game, like; earnings, estimated player counts, etc. And best of all, it’s free! Steps?:

• Download ROBLOX+.

• Go the desired game.

• There should be a stats bar below the “play” button. Click it.

And Ta-Da! Hope this helped you out a little!

2 Likes

Do you have a link for the ROBLOX+ on Chrome/FireFox? I know I can just search it on Google, but I remember a few years back a lot of devs (one of them being a friend of mine) had their account breached by fake ROBLOX+ apps that were going around and somehow coming up before the legit one. Ever since then I’ve been pretty cautious even though it’s pretty irrational of me.

2 Likes

Tries using it, didn’t show the bar. Am I missing something?

Did you enable it on the roblox website?

You didn’t describe the type of stats you want to gather… Are you looking for analytics? Or more on the side of example: player deaths or how many times they’ve healed…

Or did Roblox + offer what you’re looking for?

He’s asking for analytics, or else this would have been a scripting support question.

1 Like

Well, Not necessarily. That’s why I asked :slight_smile:

What do you mean by enable it on Roblox? I have it installed and no analytics show. I even bought the premium version of it.
Confused

Odd,
I remember before roblox+ use to show you all the stats of games.

ROBLOX plus link is also roblox.plus

Update:

It shows for me.

I had a look around and found blade:

Use gameanalytics, you can track anything you’d like!
Bunch of tutorials for you to check out:

1 Like

How did you get it to show? Is there a setting option that I’m missing?