How to export a mesh and texture from Blender into Roblox Studio

Hello everyone,
So basically I am trying to import this lego head into my roblox game. The issue I am having is that I cannot get the texture (the facial paint stuff) into roblox so only the mesh is imported. I have gotten the original lego head from a program called LeoCad, which I just exported it as a wavefront file and it kept the face and the mesh. I need help on somehow getting the texture off the lego head from blender and then using the texture in the roblox game in a meshpart.

(also please tell me if this isn’t in the correct topic section)
Thanks in advance.

It should belong in Art Design but check out this response from another user and their yt tutorial link, it should help:

1 Like

Thanks, that helped and solved other problems about importing alot of meshes but the face still doesn’t load in. So I can’t get the texture in.

1 Like

Im not that familiar with it but are you importing it in through the asset manager? Or just thru the texture id?

I am using the asset manager which isn’t seeming to import the texture aswell. If there was a way to export the texture differently to the lego head, I could then use a mesh part and add the mesh id and then put the texture id in seperately

Export the texture from blender then upload the texture to roblox using “TextureID” in propeties of the mesh part.

Yeh I know, I just don’t know how to export the texture differently to the mesh

do this in Texture Paint or in the UV editor