How to export textured parts into Roblox

I recently worked on Blender to make some textured parts. It’s my first time using, and I’m experimenting to make them better, but I want to know how I can export the textures without them losing their Blender look. Help would be appreciated.

Please at least google it once before asking such common of a question.

If I’m here asking in Devforum, clearly Google showed nothing for me. Thank you either way, I appreciate the help

Would it work with this kind of texture/material? I don’t think it would because I’ve gotten the same explanation from someone else with the export as obj. and it hasn’t worked

I’m not sure if Roblox supports textures with such properties. But were you able to export a different texture into Studio?

Also if I did answer your primary question marking it as ‘Solved’ would be appreciated.

Have you tried using a SurfaceAppearance? Those allow you to add Normals, Metalness and Roughness to a basic texture and can probably help simulate the material you have created on blender. It may not look identical especially if you use a lot of nodes in the blender materials, but it’s the best way you can simulate the appearance and reduce the “plasticy” look that a single albedo texture gives.

You would have to upload each texture individually however, but the results are great.

Note that the downside to surfaceappearance instances is that they cannot be tiled, at least not yet anyway, so for an object like your above that looks like it would be filed seamless for a floor you would have to copy and paste it over and over.

See here for more info: