How to find a Budget Developer!

Hello,

Sometimes we don’t have much money to afford a developer or tight on budget, but don’t worry! I’m here to help you on how to get a budget developer that is cheap and experienced just for you to work on a project!

In order to find a budget developer, you need to look a lot on the talent hub, maybe even put a post? Or you can look on the old #collaboration:portfolios but don’t expect too many people that work for free. Now try and find someone you can afford, the best places are the talent hub, and Fiveer in 2022. Now before you even get too far into getting a budget developer, you need to figure out if they’re just a big lie and trying to scam you. I made a tutorial on how to not get scammed by a developer awhile ago so here is the link to it: How to prevent being scammed from other developers

This is the best I can do for you, devforum is not recommended, because there are lots of developers who like to overprice or charge 500 dollars for 1 script or UI.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

I thought this was about to help me insanely until I saw the part

It’s not very special, most people already know, and the truth is, Fiverr is super expensive while talent hub is inefficient.

1 Like