How to get my game popular?

Greetings,
I’m a builder on roblox studio and I decided end november to make my own game, although I’ve done in the past lots of commissions my clothing mall (ODEY Mall) isn’t a success I released it last week friday (27 march) and it didn’t got much visits or profits, I’ve personally invested into the game I personally builded the mall and have done the boys clothing.

Why I started making a clothing mall
– I started making a clothing as a start of my developer career (I want to make a living of of making games on roblox) making an simulator game and affording scripters, guis and gfx can be very expensive that’s why I started easy and small and I’m looking forward after my clothing mall has a success to maybe join a development team with a experienced scripter or to have my own team but it will definitely cost a lot and that’s why I started with this game.

I need some advice on how I should get my game popular?
Here are also some screenshots of the game

Running ads
I’ve put 1.5k robux total into ads but didn’t got much success I did earn 750-800 robux that day.

I really need some advice how I can get my games visits/revenue does someone has some advice?

If you want to have a look in-game here’s the link:

this is the ad that I use.

Sorry if my grammer was bad.

Thank you for reading.

9 Likes

more content in to the game like obby, egg hunt special (limited time),a better graphic, and also some minigames. i think that can help you to get your game popular any also a lot of player. i hope you reading… seeya

7 Likes

Thank you for your reply, although this is a clothing game

yeah some of the clothing store have some minigames and also hunt item

3 Likes

Try sponsoring your game and put more robux into ads like every week or month and your game will have a good amount of concurrent players.

4 Likes

Thank you, for your advice tho.

2 Likes

hmm yeah I’ve tried sponsering but that doesn’t work out really well.

1 Like

Does the game have mobile support?

2 Likes

I checked it does have mobile support

2 Likes

yeah, i agree with your reply. some of people spend on advertise and no one come in your game and also will waste ammount of robux. so… you can advertise the game if you make the game much more fun and also much more content. so you can do it but the game must be fun to play!

This reminds me of the old (very successful) game “Grand Mall Of ROBLOXia”. The only difference is players sold their clothing with it and was a great way to showcase your clothing to lots of people! Maybe you should do it like that and then you could receive an income from Bigger shops or Shops right in front of the spawn which you have to buy for 50 robux. A small price but will get quite a few buyers because of how low it is. Just an idea! I’ll give it a vist :slight_smile:

edit: You also need to include something your ad which you do which no one else does for examples “All styles of clothing in one place”

2 Likes

My thinking is you could make as many ads but when you click on the ad, what makes you play the game? I think you need to time updates well and make them seem worthwhile of player’s time and money. Plus, if you are looking for free advertising, find discord servers that allow advertising or have advertising channels.

Using Robux to advertise or build a following on twitter or discord.

1 Like

Hmm I was thinking of it but I don’t think that’s a good idea as some people may put copied clothing in it also, I kinda wanna put clothing that’s designed by me or real designers for the group itself.

1 Like

oh wow i didn’t know you could advertise on discord servers.

Some servers allow you to promote your own stuff

3 Likes

Well, I can see why not many people are playing. First of all, it needs to be very attractive. The stores are very plain, not a lot of clothing. Add something like an arcade, and easter eggs. Try advertising, and you will see the difference.

1 Like

I would try making the color blend a tiny bit better it is super bright. Also doing events or special items for VIP/Premium users.

The mall looks pretty plain, I think more details could make it attract more attention. Also, adding events every once in a while could attract some attention such as an egg hunt.

Advertise it that is the best way to get a game popular.

2 Likes