How to import mesh's from blender

Hello i’m TMG_ALT and i made my first blender model but don’t know how to import i’ve tried but failed ezgif-6-8b1d736f3f6a
Please help! I’m also using .Fbx
Here’s a screen of the mesh

Its a peace of low-poly rock

3 Likes

You should double-check how many tris there is the max I have heard you can have is 5k tris but from my testing, it’s below 4500 tris.

You can see how much you have in the bottom right corner

3 Likes

Try using .obj instead, in the game tab, click “Meshes” and then press import and find the .obj file. That might fix it. :man_shrugging:

This hasn’t ever actually happened to me while using .obj so that’s why I am suggesting it.

It has less than 200 tris

30character

It keeps retrying… is there a fix?

What are you trying to do? Are you trying .obj?

1 Like

Yes i am i also have a sceen of the mesh

Send a screenshot. Not sure what you mean by “retrying.”

Kk here it is… does mesh importing even work on mac.
Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 11.36.59 AM

Does this happen with everysingle single mesh or just this one.

This is my first mesh so i don’t have any other mesh’s to import.

Just import a normal cube just to test.

Also here is the stats ands ok
Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 11.40.34 AM

A Person had helped me with this, and if you want to export these models with colours use this method:

Select the model and press Tab on your keyboard, then press P and then click separate by texture. Now click one part of the stone I.e grey. Now press Tab to exit edit mode, Now export as you normally would but go to the lower left corner and click export selected only. Do this with the parts of your stone. When importing to studio it will ask for location data, press yes. Then color the mesh accordingly.

Hope This Helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

It works on mac, not sure what your problem is.

Did not work sadly :frowning: but thanks

the cube did not work :frowning:

Use this tutorial:

It is the best and people’s favourite tutorial for Exporting Meshes.

Try importing it again with different name or import it as obj. Make sure to press shift + n before importing!

For me, the limit is 10k tris for some reason.