How to import no background picture to gui

Hey,

I have a big problem because I want add a gui with no background. It should look like this:

As you can see it doesnt have any background but everything seems okey untill I selected to my Gui then it looks that

Here a picture for visualize everything much better!

Now the left Decal what you can see on the picture is a part with decal texture, the right thing is how it shoud not look like!!!

I have seen a lot of guis but I cant exactly figure out how they did it without background like this picture:

How did he import this to roblox?

Thanks for everyone. I seriously dont know if somoene answer me in help and Feedback therefore I will upload this in development discussion too therefore dont worry.

Kind Regard,

C.A

2 Likes

What type is it? Is it Image.png?

1 Like

Put your image in here (Transparent Image Maker) to make the background transparent. It works best with white backgrounds, but if you change it to black it should also work. Just download it and you can use it. Then in studio, make sure to set the background transparency to 1.

1 Like

yes it is transparent but still gui doesnt seem work

1 Like

You set the background transparency to 1 for the image label?

I solved I did the wrong thing transparency

2 Likes

I’m confused as to why you posted this 2 times, in different categories

because you can post this for 2 categories help and art and design

1 Like

There’s no reason to at all, you posted it once and you shouldn’t need to post it again. People will see it anyways. The second topic is considered spam

yes but I cant unfortunately delte it again

1 Like