How to kick players under a certain account age? (Exploit Prevention)

What i am wanting to achieve
I want to have the script check your account age and if it is under the low age minimum it will kick you from the server.

My issue
I am not able to find anything or figure out how I would go about doing this.

if anyone can help please reply in the comments.

6 Likes

You can just check the player’s age when they join!

local minimumAge = 50
game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)
    if(player.AccountAge < minimumAge) then
        player:Kick("Your account must be at least "..tostring(minimumAge).." days old to play this game!")
    end
end)

I agree. I’ve seen some exploiter’s accounts be as old as 500 days, so it’s not that reliable. And people new to the platform aren’t able to play your game.

14 Likes

This is not really a good method to prevent exploiters. It can both kick non-exploiters and let exploiters play.

1 Like

I agree. I’ve seen some exploiter’s accounts be as old as 500 days, so it’s not that reliable. And people new to the platform aren’t able to play your game.

3 Likes

I have an anti cheat set in place using Discord Integration to notify me, but It will cause too many requests from random alternative accounts. I understand younger accounts can also be non exploiters, but this can help bring down the amount of requests sent to discord.

1 Like

Instead of kicking players who are new to Roblox, why don’t you set up if statements to see whether or not they are exploiting?

3 Likes

Why do you need the game to tell you about exploiters? You could just reset the player whenever they fail to many checks for exploits. The best way to make an anti exploit script is to use Raycasting and .magnitude and use a trust score for each player that if it goes down to much you can reset the player or kick them.

1 Like

The banned users will be able to appeal, if the banned user sends in an appeal that is accepted then I will be able to unban them through discord.

1 Like

It’s better to just kick the player or reset them. Banning a player can cause players with high ping to get banned. Also, not everyone on Roblox will be able to appeal unless you make a Roblox game dedicated to this purpose.

1 Like

They will be able to appeal through another roblox game specifically for this purpose alone, because not everyone has access to Discord. So I already have this covered.

1 Like

Most exploiters won’t make a new account just to exploit your game; pretty much anyone who has been exploiting already has a handful of accounts old enough to slide under this radar. You are only hurting your game.

Also, Discord is not a logging service.

4 Likes

Thanks, dude cause I have lots of kids with safechat in my group.

2 Likes