How to know which remote send or receive the packet from using only one function?

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want to know which remote send the packet or receive the packet, to be honest I only need the one that receive the packet, I use this for saving up memory from creating too many functions for each remote event I created.

2. What is the issue?
    Well I don’t know how to do it as far as I know is that behind the scene the remote know that it receive a packet and go to it function and proceed the function. It not like there only 2 dump place, data and packets get send through a remote and the remote receive it, not like dump it all on the Client and Server well technically it is but it has places to go.

3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    None I haven’t try any, but I think the 9 bytes overhead from the remote when send may be related to it but I can’t access it

The only way to tell is by manually passing the Remote into the function

1 Like

Well shouldn’t be a problem much, I guess I can integrate it with the packet in some ways. Still wish there a way though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.