How to make a game popular?

Hi guys, I would like to know some suggestions about “How to make a game popular ?”

2 Likes
  1. Make a game that hasn’t been made a lot, If you make one that has been made a lot, Make it stand out from the others.

2. Have a way to advertise your game. (discord, roblox ads/sponsers, youtube, ect.)

3. Make sure your game doesn’t get boring fast. (aka make it addicting or just non-repetitive.)

4. Have regular updates so there’s new stuff every now and then.

These are the basic things that could make your game more popular as it is

3 Likes

Thankyou so much for your ideas

1 Like

But, I can’t afford advertising in roblox

1 Like

And if you see discord, nobody are joining my server, So, I got disappointed a lot :frowning:

Every game needs funding, Otherwise it will flop.
If you don’t have robux to afford advertising, Instead work for someone, Or get a way to advertise.

People won’t join a discord if they aren’t interested, You’ll need to find people who support your game and want to see it grow/play it.

How can I find some people who support my game ?

And how can I work for someone, is there any option to view projects where I can work for someone in roblox ?

The roblox talenthub has a place where you can get hired

It’s kind of hard at first, I recommend having some friends spread the word about your game and then if they play it they might like it and want to see it become big

The way I got my games popular was from advertising it on a discord server from a dead game that was similar to it. I don’t suggest just advertising in any server, because the servers I was in allowed advertising. I also got permission from the creator of those servers. Also my games still aren’t really popular they are just noticed enough.

1 Like

Actually, I don’t like to do advertising in discord server’s

You have these options: Stream, Advertise, Make a Game That Keeps 'Em Coming Back, Sponsor your Game. That’s all I can think of

But I can’t afford any of the things which you told now :sad:

Probably 'Make a Game That Keeps ‘Em Coming Back’ idea is the only affordable one

Probably a Daily Reward system? I dunno

That’s a very good idea actually
I will try to make one

What is mean by this @OwnerBuildCreator

A game that keeps them coming back

Ok, Thanks for the ideas
You can just join my collaboration and give me ideas over there

Ok sure. I’ll be online tomorrow because I need to go to seep soon