How to make a script run inside a client sided object

To avoid latency for moving parts, I’m trying to get a client sided kill brick working. I managed to get a client sided spinning-via-hinge brick working by putting in a local script that will load the part when the player joins the game, copying the model from replicated storage and putting it in the workspace. However, I noticed that the kill script does not work.

After looking for assistance, all I’ve gathered from other devforum posts is that I could use either a module script or remote event. I’ve never used module scripts before, and I hardly use remote events. I’d imagine I would need the kill part to launch an event to the server to kill the player. If I’m correct about that, how would I go about doing that? I’ve used client to server events before, but never in relation to a player interacting with a script inside a client sided part. Would I put a local script inside the part itself and have that connect to the remote event?

I’m just using this in StarterPlayerScripts to get the spinning part.

local LocalLaser = game.ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("SpinningLaser"):Clone()

LocalLaser.Parent = workspace

Make a folder with all kill parts and have one or a few scripts handling them all

Try something like this, I haven’t tested it though

--client
local remoteEvent = -- location
local killpartFolder = -- location

local function onTouched(hit)
    if hit.Parent:IsA("Player") then
        remoteEvent:FireServer(hit.Parent)
    end
end

for _,v in pairs(killpartFolder:GetChildren()) do
    v.Touched:Connect(onTouched)
end

--server
local remoteEvent = -- location

remoteEvent.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player, hit)
    if player == hit then
        local character = player.Character
        local humanoid = character:FindFirstChild("Humanoid")
        if humanoid then
            humanoid.Health = 0
        end
    end
end

I tried this, doesn’t seem to do anything, and I am not getting any errors.
Where do I put the client sided script, and when defining where the lasers are, do I put the location it originally has in replicated storage, or its location in the workspace?

Nevermind, I found another way around this that didn’t require any remote events.