How to Make a Terrifying Horror Game

Hey there, dear readers.

I still haven’t forgotten about you devs and the other little devils STILL lurking this topic :)!

If anyone remembers or somehow knows this – Part 3 should’ve been released a while ago. It simply hasn’t because it was supposed to be about Studio. But, I didn’t want to do it because:

• There are other topics/sources/videos doing just that

• It would break the current theme I’m running.
    Right now, this topic is meant to teach developers of all skill levels how to make their game, writing-wise. There simply isn’t enough of that out there and making the Part 3 with anything else than that would simply not feel right to me.
    I could make a topic like that, but I would like it to be seperate from this one.

• Sometimes I couldn’t make time for it, I was lazy or unmotivated

I plan on making a Part 3. I never scrapped the idea. It would be different from 1 and 2 but I’m not quite sure how yet… To be honest, after I write this I might just start brainstorming ideas again… oops =)

Goals for the future:

• 100 likes huge post update
    This would include: more tips in Pt. 2
    Gotta make that soon since we’re about to pass 125 likes =)
  • Part 1 overhaul/rework?
  • Occasional updates on the topic
  • Your ideas? Let me know stuff =)

That’s all for now though! See you some other time!!

6 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m not sure who’s around anymore, and I apologize for the bump but I’m here to say the following:

This topic will not receive any further updates.

It’s time to move on from this, and create new things. It’s been crazy here, so much engagement and everything. From 2021-2023, honestly wow… So many hours spent creating and shaping the topic throughout these years. And for devs to actually find my tutorials fun and useful… honestly I’m really glad! It’s time to say goodbye. BUT! The topic stays here forever. It’s been fun :confetti_ball:

I appreciate everyone who was here and those that will be! Bye! And happy 2023!

6 Likes