How to make a toy race car system (Part 2)

So a day ago, I published a post asking how to make a unique car system: I suggest reading that first post before the current one How to make a toy race car system

There I wanted to know how to make a toy race car system, I got a couple of answers(but it was about more in-depth stuff). Here I would like to know WHERE TO START. That is how to make the first step in this situation and what it can be. Do I have to figure out how to make a basic car and then improve it? If so, can I get links to articles about it? In general, I hope you understand the question.

I would also like to get more or less step-by-step instructions about all this. For example, what should I do after creating the basic machine itself and so on? I hope for an answer) If anything do not forget to read the previous part of the post.

P.S. I would like to express my gratitude to Fittergem1000, and Outdoorrumble66 for help with more in-depth questions

4 Likes

Hello @Dssall2,

Car systems can be pretty tricky and complex regarding functioning and understanding. Here are a few links to get you started with a basic system:

Insider Tech | Alvin Blox Car Tutorial

A longer, more in-depth car suspension walk-through

A simple car build tutorial

When customizing, it shouldn’t be too difficult other than accessing the car from the workspace, getting the player, etc.

2 Likes

Hello, thank you so much for all the help you are giving me. From creating a car (I want to create it just to drive around, and learn to understand scripts better), to gui store for my main game. In general, thank you very much)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.