How to make Bodycam (Headcam?) Footage Effect?

Hello Everyone!
I’m here to ask how I can make a Bodycam (Headcam?) Footage effect like in Unrecord game. I don’t know if it’s even possible to do it in Roblox Studio. So, what I want to do is

• Camera Position like in Unrecord
  • Lens Distortion
  • Chromatic Abberation

What solutions have you tried so far? I tried this post -
How do I make a “Bodycam like footage” effect in Roblox?, but I didn’t get that much of information.

If someone can help, it would be really appreciated! Thanks.

3 Likes

You can simply attach the camera to players torso to get the “bodycam camera”. Roblox doesn’t support chromatic abbreviation so that’s dead end. The same goes with camera lens but you could emulate that using billboard GUIs

1 Like

How can I make it? Can you give me some tips? And also I want to attach it to the custom part.

Same question

For the first question, just change the camera type to “scriptable” and set it’s Cframe on the torso cframe every frame.
For the second question, what I mean is you could get an image of how the camera lens gets blinded by bright lights, and the simply adding the image to the billboard GUI which would be very close in front of your camera, rotating it according how you face the light. It’s not really optimal but it’s the best I can think of

1 Like

Alright, so I have tried many different methods since that post, and my best solution to the first question was making your own custom camera system. And I believe it worked the best than using Roblox’s premade modules.

Goodluck!

1 Like