How to make low poly look

So I want to make a low poly game but I’m not really sure how to make it so any builders which are really kind can you pls leave some tips and suggestions of a game too I will very much appreciate your time and tips thanks for reading(:heart_eyes::heart:)

3 Likes

if you want to make a build that look similar to low poly build you can only use “smooth plastic (Texture)” and if I wanna make an idea just like hotel, minimarket and also random building I need a concept of the build so that you cannot change your mind that easily and I suggest you build a simple thing just like minimarket. so if you done a minimarket you can show us now.
anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day and I will see you next time

2 Likes

But doest it looks really untextured and bland even after I put bright colours?

I know but low poly look are gonna be untexture to make it look cool and if you put bright color your eyes gonna get burned so I suggest you make the color less bright to make that build much greater

1 Like

Please use the search feature.

5 Likes

Hello @THEREAL_VASTAV! Here’s are some of my tips and suggestions for you when you start making your own low-poly game:

When I first started building in low-poly, I didn’t really have that many ideas of what to do. So, I first did some browsing on YouTube and as well as here in Devforum.

These are some very helpful topics/posts I personally recommend you looking forward to!

1 Like

So I will break it down for you, its super easy. A low-poly look is just making builds with the very small poly counts. The build should be of a very minimum of detail, and should usually turn into a very cartoon vibe, because of the small amount of polys.

1 Like

“Low Poly” is a term used for low amount of triangles used. The most common texture and color is Smooth-Plastic and light version of a color.

1 Like