How To Make Realistic Terrain In roblox Studio

Then it’s not me breaking TOS. That’s another actor that accesses stuff without authorization. In a court, I would have to be proven to willfully distributing assets. A person using an exploit is not me willfully distributing.

Quixel would have to prove that I willfully distributed access. There are more legal nuances then you think. You’re also wrong about Quixel being prohibited on Roblox.

Unreal Engine License is permitted only on Unreal. Personal and Indie licenses are permitted on Roblox and there are limitations on the use of the assets.

If you wish to believe this then so be it; however I have provided you a quote from Quixel’s own Community Manager stating that this is not the case and usage is not permitted on Roblox. Just to put it in perspective, you do not need to be an exploiter to download image assets via id, you can simply download assets from the library page of each asset, if you know the asset id, you can download the asset from the website. There is no privacy protection on images / decals.

Legal disclaimer: I’m not a lawyer and do not have the right to comment on the law, I’ve simply just been regurgitating what Quixel has been saying themselves, do not hold me accountable for any legal issues that may arise over this

To clarify, Quixel is not just their assets. Quixel is a suite that comes with their scans. You’re assuming I just download and upload. Quixel does not get to keep my intellectual property from their program that I made.

And I know you’re not a lawyer. You’re looking at it black and white. You don’t know intellectual property rights. IDs are PRIVATE unless you public your account. I have a separate account that hosts my assets.

I see you lack logic and reasoning. Most insecure people get mad when they are wrong, as I can see from your comments that make you appear angry, @Abcreator is right.

You don’t understand that, in a game, for the textures to be seen by the clients they need to be provided to them. Therefore, you are sharing them. Even if you don’t add those textures to any game and simply upload them, they are public because they can be accessed. Just because it’s hard to find (it’s really not), doesn’t mean you cannot find it.

Besides, if someone were to utilize a “exploit to access it”, it’s your fault in the first place, because you uploaded something to the internet without knowing it was public.

If my little brother takes my PlayStation, for example, and he gets robbed, it’s his fault because I didn’t let him keep it, of course I should have secured it a little better.