How to make UI Scaling?

Hello, I would like to know how you make the frames, buttons, etc. of a screengui are scalable on the screen, how is that possible and how is it done?

Just select the frame, button, etc, In explorer.

Specifically I need to make everything I do in the player GUI in roblox studio adapt to the screen and its resolution of roblox player

1. Get this plugin:
    AutoScale Lite - Roblox

2. Watch this video: RobloxStudio Tutorial - AUTOSCALE Plugin by ZacBytes - YouTube

If you don’t want to be lazy then you can do this:

You can select the GuiObject, go into its properties, and find the Position and Size properties.

When you open those up, you’ll be presented with specific values for the X and Y axes – to only use “Scale”, change the Offset values within those specific axes to 0 and modify the “Scale” values. Once you’ve done this, any time you modify the size/position of the GuiObject without using the properties tab, it’ll automatically use Scale.

More information on this along with other UI information can be found through this fantastic guide:

2 Likes

First, go to your screen gui/s and turn on the ignoreguilnset property. Then, download the autoscale lite plugin. In the description of the plugin, it will be a link to a yt video on how to use it. Copy it and watch it.

Without needing to use any plugins, you can select the GuiObject, go into its properties, and find the Position and Size properties.

When you open those up, you’ll be presented with specific values for the X and Y axes – to only use “Scale”, change the Offset values within those specific axes to 0 and modify the “Scale” values. Once you’ve done this, any time you modify the size/position of the GuiObject without using the properties tab, it’ll automatically use Scale.

More information on this along with other UI information can be found through this fantastic guide:

Isn’t there already a feature inside roblox to do that.