How to move personal game into group game?

how to move personal game into group game? without reseting the visits,likes,and favourites to 0.

1 Like

It’s not possible unfortunately. I had the same issue a while back and what I did was I added [MOVED] to the title and had the old game teleport people to the new game.

Feel free to comment/help support this feature request Allow us to freely transfer our games between our profile / groups.

Is imposible to do that without losing the number of likes, visits and favorites, but you can publish the place to a group by Publish to Roblox as — select your group — Create new game.

You can place a link in the old game description to the other game and tell players that you made a new version to your game and you will update it on your group. This may be useful if you want to get the players who played the game on your profile.

I personaly think that group games are better because you can colaborate easier with other developers and you can also see the game products sells.

1 Like

Bloxburg did it, so how did they do it?

Big necrobump there… but for those looking to do this in 2023 see [Limited Availability] - Transfer your Experience to your Group.

1 Like