How to run animations and use a humanoid on a model

I have a model that has been imported and animated from blender, but I have no idea how I would run the animation on the model, and be able to add a humanoid and a head on it so I can script the model. Does anyone know how I can do this?

Also, roblox requires you to have a head on R15 models, but if I add the head I’m not sure if the animation will still work.

By the way, I’m not sure if this topic goes into art design or game design, so tell me if i’m wrong

2 Likes

I think this would go in game design but i think you could use the animations tutorials and for the head you can create a upper torso and attach a head to it and make them invisible (not sure if it works tho)

1 Like

Could you give me the animation tutorial? I will go try the upper torso right now.

There’s a bunch of tutorials in Roblox but I think you’ll have to copy the animate script and there change all of the parameters you need, to copy it simply play the game, find your model open it and look for the local script called “Animate” and copy it, stop the game, and copy it wherever you need, then parent it to your creature, you’ll have to change a lot of parameters but I don’t know any other way, and if you created the animations in Blender I’m not sure if you are able to import them to Roblox, maybe look for a tutorial

I got the humanoid part working, its just the animations. I have a script and im trying to run the animation but it doesnt work.

File of the monster:
ez.rbxm (163.9 KB)

Sorry for the later reply btw, I was finishing some scripts.