How would I make this game good?

I made a game (mostly as a joke, but, idk) and want to improve. I’m not the best builder or scripter. I want feedback, constructive criticism, and bug reports. Here is the game:

I just made it today and there is nothing that costs robux i dont want to make money because people don’t want to type, ill maybe make donations. Anyway I would like anyway to improve and optimize the game.

Thank you for reading.

3 Likes

From a brief look at the game I can say that it’s kinda dull and gets boring after a bit, I mean it does live up to its name of typing simulator, but its just not fun after a while, I have some ideas to help make it better:

1. Maybe add a Popup ad 1 time gamepass? (I forgot the name of it lol) so that everybody in the server is hit with popup ads? (This could be a April fools day kind of joke update)
  2. Maybe add more rooms and secrets/easter eggs? This can keep players somewhat entertained.
  3. Maybe Also add a leaderboard
  4. Maybe have upgrades/customization for somebody’s cubicle?

That’s all, best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions! I will add secrets once i can afford badges, and will definitely add customization.

1 Like

You should add mini objectives so that the player doesn’t get bored and some office music.

1 Like