Making a game from scratch

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? making a good game that will get popular

2. **What is the issue? My partner left me and I have to start with things I’ve never done before Idk if it’s the anxiety but it’s so hard to do everything myself

3. **What solutions have you thought of so far? Maybe looking on yt but I don’t want to steal other people’s tutorials

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

2 Likes

Either you can learn how to make a game completely by yourself or go and work for someone else. This topic does not really make sense to me though. Hopefully this answers your question?

This topic can be found here if you want to read it I would reccomend researching before posting :
:grin:
Feel free to mark this as the solution if this was sufficient
How do I become a popular game maker and make my games popular?

Every game requires effort, even very simple ones

Is this a good game idea?

How would I make this game good?

How can I get my game popular?

Feedback on game design

What do you need help with that you didn’t do before your partner left you? I don’t know how it is because I’ve never developed with a team or another person. Only on my own. All you need to do is just learn alot about scripting, terrain, UI Design, map making, building, and more! There is topics on ideas on the devfourm too!

Like everything I was going to be doing the ui and some of the building and they were going to be doing everything else like scripting and a lot of the building

Ok. So do do you know how to script? Or at least the basics?

Nope I’m new to everything

(30 Characters)

You should make a goal list of what you want to accomplish each day or week. Break the big stuff down so you won’t become overwhelmed. I also recommend AlvinBlox’s scripting tutorials for beginners!

1 Like

Same, I really recommend him.