How would you come up with UI designs?

I can’t come up with a good UI design for my admin panel, so I am wondering how you all come up with your UI designs.

Image below is the UI for the first edition of the panel.

Borrow UI ideas from other sources

play several different types of games and make note of the UI elements you think are great. rate them based on aesthetics and functionality.

also, make note of the industry standard. I’m not the biggest fan of the very colorful, Duplo-esque, kid-friendly UI style that is probably the most popular on Roblox but it’s the most popular for a reason. The playerbase is familiar with it and it’s fairly simple to replicate.

When you are on the hunt for cool, keep in mind that you are looking for UI that can be replicated in Roblox studio. If a UI is too fancy and complex, it might not be possible and or not the most optimal to recreate.

:+1:

1 Like

This is what I have come up with so far, do you think it looks good so far. (Ignore that white line it will be far more easier to make in studio :sob:.

Edit:

• Button in the top left is a settings button.
  • Button in the middle is the panels logo.
  • Button in the top right is the exit button.

mmmmmm maybe?

me personally Im more used to the settings being on the right but the X is there soo…

also the x isn’t lined up with the other two buttons (aaaaaaa)

are the logos gonna be round? like an image encased in a circle?

if so… consider using just the icon, it makes it look cleaner.

I can move it over but to the right as well.

I know I tried to line it up for about 5 minuets and just gave up.

No.

The final result of that ui.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.