HQ - Ryanair! QUICK BUILD [FEEDBACK WANTED]

Can I get feedback on this build. It is a HQ of Ryanair. Don’t be too harsh! It took me 2 hours not long at all, tomorrow I will add details.

Working off:

3 Likes

Were you referring to the build or the image? :wink:

It’s fairly pixelated and from a distance. I’d also recommend adding more images and stating what it is you aim to get from the build for better feedback. :slight_smile:

Build. Let me provide more pictures.

I won’t be too harsh, seeming it was a quick build. I can’t really define what it looks like really because it’s a bit blury. If you could provide me with more images, I could rate it.

1 Like

To be honest, and as fair as I can possibly state, it looks decent. When you have another shot at adding details you could make the windows either have tint or reflections to make them look more realistic and if you wanted to extend you could add some lines to indicate where the actually window is as a border.

On this picture the lines look a bit funny, and it kind of ruins the design and idea of the headquarters and the RyanAir type of theme.

1 Like

Your quick build looks super close to what your building your design from.
Like @ModernJokes mentioned, you could possibly make your windows tinted or reflective.
All that needs to be added are exterior designs such as plants, etc.
Overall you’ve done a great job.

Yes! I need to also do the inside. This build is only for looking at.

Looks good although I’d recommend you come up with a new name for the airline. Names and logos can both be targets of potential DMCA claims in the future.

3 Likes

It’s not becoming an airline. It is just a mini project because I was bored.

Hello fellow Developer, JJackTed!

Wow, I’m very impressed by this! Putting this build next to the real life Building is astounding! It really shows the time, and effort and resemblance put into this!

Feedback

• Add some sort of a darker tent to the windows.
  • And the overhang shown in this picture image

needs to be somewhat closer together, it just looks weird to me for some reason.

That’s all the feedback I have for you! Keep building friend.

Thanks,

~Lawinet

Overall, I believe that it looks great so far!

I really hope to see these bits:
as meshes!

I’d also like to see the “TO LET” sign on the outside and a custom version - to me that looks it’s from the regular decal list. I don’t mean to sound harsh if I do - sorry! It looks great, wish you the best of luck!

Your build looks incredible, and very detailed i like how your still improving your skills to and making builds of reference images. This will really help you a lot more overall. there is a couple of things to fix and add to your “HQ Ryanair” to look more better!!

HQ Ryanair
I’ve notice your build looks really good, however the material you added to the building looks like a plastic material you could add. A white stone texture material to your building! to look more like the reference one as you can see the, image has a stone material to it i would recommend you do that. As for the decals you added they don’t look, quite good you could make the text into meshes. Instead of having a decal to your building, and the “To Let” sign should be meshes as well you could re-size them to look little and add the details that are on the sign as showed in the image below!! On the glass part.

Reference
1878398babf72ca142a64358fd8c6bb0e777d21f_2_690x448

Windows/Roof
The color you have, on the windows looks alright but there seems to be more things. You could add as in the front building you’ll! see that it has windows and a glass material, to it as by looking at your build the front doesn’t implement any windows. You could add that to your building and add a different color to the windows! for the roof i’ll add some details onto it. Like on the image above it have blue, white, parts on top of each other. You could add that to your build and make the windows at the bottom large and a little tall! overall the building looks great, i’ll just. Work on the decals and material and windows! to look more better and decent…

Great work on your “Ryanair” build hope, to see more of your work and the final product soon!

Instead of decals, try using 3D text for the logos. It would definitely bring out the “realism” to it.

Yes yes yes! I was thinking that. I thank you for suggesting that.

Jack, Builder and Scripter
ROBLOX Developer