HTTP 500 When using :CreatePlaceAsync()

Currently, I am trying to create a place using :CreatePlaceAsync() which seems to continue to result in the same error.

I’ve already asked to multiple Discord Servers and friends about this issue, but I haven’t got back any solutions.

After enabling ‘Allow this place to be copied as a template using the Create Place API in your game.’ and ‘Allow this place to be updated using the Save Place API in your game.’

It returns the error Game:CreatePlace received and error: HTTP 500 (CreatePlaceConfiguration).

local success, placeIdToSend = pcall(assetService.CreatePlaceAsync, assetService, "Test", 4671735356, "Part of Warrior Legends Simulator")
if not success then
	warn(placeIdToSend)
else
   print(placeIdToSend)
end

The code is inside the start place of a game that is part of a group, which is trying to copy 4671735356 which is another place inside the same game. Both places have the Create Place Api and Save Place Api enabled.

You have to own the place for it to work, or the group currently owning the game must have the game within it.

I’ve already stated that the code is inside a game, trying to copy a place within the game

The code is inside the start place of a game that is part of a group, which is trying to copy 4671735356 which is another place inside the same game. Both places have the Create Place Api and Save Place Api enabled.

Try doing this:

local success, placeIdToSend = pcall(function()
    return assetService.CreatePlaceAsync("Test", 4671735356, "Part of Warrior Legends Simulator")
end)
if not success then
	warn(placeIdToSend)
else
   print(placeIdToSend)
end
1 Like