ok makes sense roblox fix now or soon

3 Likes

I do think this is the cause, asset delivery is also pain as games just… don’t

3 Likes

just sometime this week please roblox

3 Likes

i wonder how roblox breaks like this

3 Likes

Many reasons, things get updated and data has problems and places lose power. It’s out of our (or their) control.

3 Likes

who knows at this point. Probably due to outdated scripts on roblox.

2 Likes

probably they accidently messed up part of the code or a game had to many active players or something they were working on it causes a domino effect so yea

2 Likes

kinda like scripting do one thing wrong it can cause chaos

3 Likes

or do literally nothing depends

2 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong, but Roblox sometimes can experience disruptions as a result of the simultaneous and frequent updates to its internal features and backend systems by multiple teams at Roblox Corp. These updates occur sporadically and may potentially lead to server interruptions, as well as the occurrence of various bugs.

2 Likes

R.I.P roblox studio every time having troubles :sneezing_face: :expressionless:

2 Likes

yea true they work really hard lets be patient they will fix it

4 Likes

i cant load any game either

6 Likes

only local RBXL Files can be accessed as per normal x.x

2 Likes

That is indeed true! I will point this out in the topic, thanks!

oooo didnt think of that thanks

1 Like

this is a symptom that all robloxians are currently experiencing
also the assetdelivery api is currently down and i saw that banner again :skull:

2 Likes

There is currently a wide spread service disruption across the platform. Based on what I see that’s down on the status page, it looks like a network router took a dump.

If you have active roblox files on your computer that you are developing with, those still work. The problem is any network connected stuff such as the entire asset delivery system is down, so sounds, images, meshes, etc… are not going to be available.

2 Likes

Yikes, it seems like the situation is affecting everyone! Unfortunately, it looks like we won’t be able to do many things at the moment, except for accessing a few parts of Roblox until they fix it. :grimacing:

2 Likes

yikes wow i didnt expect that to happen to everyone

2 Likes