HTTP 503 Error when Opening Roblox Studio with Roblox Template Baseplates

It’s happing to me too. It starts up with "

"

Also, it starts off with Explorer and Properties WITHOUT even starting a game. Seriously, Roblox?

Look at the games page, nobody can even play Roblox games, or make them.

2 Likes

all of roblox is down knowone is active

1 Like

holy macaroni this is insane how all of roblox is down
you can only do a few things

1 Like

Indeed, asset delivery is how assets are retrieved from Roblox’s servers.

1 Like

I am pretty certain that this is Roblox’s fault since they are announcing that there’s a problem on roblox.com and also devforum.roblox.com

1 Like

Please refrain from flooding with useless comments.
For more information about the topic you can visit https://status.roblox.com/

7 Likes

To everyone who has been chatting and contributing to the topic, we have some great NEWS! The problem has been fixed, and Roblox is now operating normally, including Roblox Studio! :partying_face::tada:

Additionally, I’d like to point out that you need to update your Roblox Studio version from 0.583.3.5831076 (64bit) to 0.586.0.5860000 (64bit).

Furthermore, after updating and opening Roblox Studio, you might encounter an error message related to Plugin moderation. However, this issue seems to be related to assets and should not affect your work significantly:

Likewise, I am going to file a bug report later on to report this behavior… I will mark my reply as a solution to close the topic.

Happy devving again, everyone! :hammer_and_wrench:

CC: @bewarethepaws @eeveelinknugget @EverYolo @WhereIsKeer @GaviSoCool @JustAGameDeveloper1 @karateman315 @Lish_RBLX @lolmanurfunny @water40q @Maelstorm_1973 @nakata1609 @pizza_w1zard @PROGAMER2023l @rotacionador @Th1v5

5 Likes

Mine still does not work
Screenshot (5) cropped
even with the latest version:

3 Likes

is there any ways to fix this?

1 Like

Odd… Well, I am not sure why it is still happening. I will let this topic open if other users or Roblox engineers help with your situation.

3 Likes

For Some Reason, i turned on my pc after 50 mins. checking if studio is working, and its working now.

2 Likes

earlier, i tried restarting my pc and it did not work, I dont know how it did work this time.

1 Like

Hi i was meant to post this during the outage but somehow it didn’t post so sorry

Roblox Outage of 2023
My entire friends list is online, and not playing anything.

Aside from the problem, that map looks good, but glad its working!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.