HttpService can't be enabled (Game Setting is Broken)

Try running game:GetService("HttpService").HttpEnabled = true in the command bar if you haven’t already.

3 Likes

File a bug report if you can reproduce the issue then.

None of the options on the website configuration page have anything related to HttpService. You must set this in-game via the Game Settings window or the code provided above.

I already enabled studio API access

I don’t know what to say… :slightly_smiling_face:

It worked! Thanks! I didn’t know that we can do like that!
I think it will work for everyone so…
Thanks for supporting-me!

1 Like

Isn’t Working for me… It has been disabled, It can be 2 things, I do not know how to use the command bar, or that Strangely it does not work on my PC.

It’s the former. This command works universally. Just get your command bar, paste the code and you’re done. That’s all there is to it.

If it isn’t working for you, it’d be helpful to provide a description of what exactly is not working out for you as well as include further information (images, error messages, so on) of the problem.

It just don’t open, image
I click it and nothing happends, I Already paste the command in the command bar

Game Settings works for me, so it’s probably a bug of some kind on your end. If you’re able to find a cause, please do file a bug report or add on to an existing bug report about this.

As for HttpService, you can write out the following code to confirm whether or not the code ran was successful (though it was - this code has no errors and even if it did, I wouldn’t know because you screenshotted your command bar and not your output).

print(game:GetService("HttpService").HttpEnabled)

Here the Output, I don’t know if this will help but Here are: image

Yes, so run the code above I’ve shown you. If true is printed, then your problem is solved.

Uhm… No, It Just Don’t Work, Anyway, Thanks for trying to help me with this problem with the platform.

What exactly do you mean “it doesn’t work”?

game:GetService("HttpService").HttpEnabled = true  print(game:GetService("HttpService").HttpEnabled)

If you’re having issues, you need to provide information rather than assume they aren’t working off the fly (i.e. when you respond, post pictures of your output). There is nothing wrong with this code. Are you not running the commands properly? When you put them into your command bar, you need to hit enter as well to run the code.

Also see:

2 Likes

No, Nothing are happening, I Follow all instructions, I Paste the command and press “Enter” But appears that in the output and nothing happends, It Follow Without letting me press the button

Again, if you’re saying that it’s not working, then you need to accompany your response with information. How is it not working? What is in your console after you run the command?

It does not work, I still have the same problem, the tab that should be opened does not open at the moment of pressing the “Game Settings” with command or without command.

This isn’t meant to fix your Game Settings tab, this is only meant to enable HttpService without the use of it. I’ve already included a post regarding what should be done about this window.

In fact, the errors, I’ve just noticed them - it’s coming from the modules experiencing an error. When creating a report, use that output screenshot.

1 Like

Currently If I try to change the animation mode of the character through the page of the roblox platform, I will see the following:

Basically you can only change within the game engine “Roblox Studio” and that’s where my problem comes in. This would be the obstacle of opening the “Game Settings” tab. Also the R6 Force commands have not worked for me.

…yes, so file a bug report containing the output regarding the Game Settings modules erroring.

It’s strange because, actually I’ve the same problem but two months before, I was able to use it… I don’t know why it doesn’t work now…
If you see in the Updates window of Becants, you will see at the version 0.0.15

… working
Players are downgraded to R6!
(…) only for R6 Players…

It means that I could use GameSettings at this time…

1 Like