HumanoidDescription x Layered Clothing

Hi all,

I am making bunch of HumanoidDescription instances for characters in my game and a lot of them use layered clothing. My question is where should I put the ID of the clothing?

Here you can see HumanoidDescription does not have a specific property for layered clothings (Jackets, Sweaters, Shirts, Pants, Shoes, etc.)

Do you think it would work if I simply put them all in the HatAccessory?

Thank you in advance!
-Robotz

1 Like

Try using HumanoidDescription.AccessoryBlob
And if you want to edit these then use HumanoidDescription:SetAccessories()

Not sure how I can do that. And I would prefer it to be all pre-made instances, not done through scripting as I’m going to make hundreds of them.

AccessoryBlob is a JSON table, just use the right format. You don’t have to use scripts for this. Equip some layered accessories and see how AccessoryBlob changes. Use that format when adding new accessories manually.

2 Likes
[{"AssetId":8516620262,"Order":1,"AccessoryType":"Jacket","Puffiness":"1.000"}]

This actually worked in AccessoryBlob! Thank you.

1 Like

It is much easier to do through command bar using HumanoidDescription:SetAccessories(), though.

desc.AccessoryBlob -When trying to get the HumanoidDescription to return the AcessoryBlob, I get the error “AcessoryBlob is not found in the class HumanoidDescription” as if you were to do desc.Shirt it returns all the shirt ID’s on the character. Is there a way to return Layered clothing ID’s such as Jackets, shirt etc. from a Humanoid Description?