Hungarian translation page completely broken

Reproduction Steps

On our game: https://www.roblox.com/games/10760024537/Ultimate-Easy-Obby we are experiencing a plethora of issues with the localisation portal which is making it impossible to translate our experience.

You can reproduce the issue by going to the link above and trying to set the name to ‘:star2: Könnyű Akadálypálya’
The ‘Translation saved’ notification appears but the timer icon does not change to a check and if you select the description and go back onto the name menu the translation has been erased.

During the translation of our game many translators have reported similar issues across a range of languages and its a serious inconvenience.

Expected Behavior

I expect the translation to be saved.

Actual Behavior

The translation is erased.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/creations/experiences/3891658292/localization/translation?activeLocaleCode=hu_hu&activeTab=info
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly

3 Likes

Thanks. I filed a ticket to our internal database.

2 Likes

I can vouch for this bug being a thing, although it’s not specifically hungarian translations nor is it specifically that one game. I’ve seen a few experiences with certain languages not saving changes properly in the exact same manner as this (I can try and go find them if any staff need links as more evidence of this bug)

Hey there - trying this out now, it seems like this is caused by the translation flagged by the text filter:

If you’d like to request adjustments to the text filter for a word or phrase you believe should be exempt, feel free to request a review here.

As this seems to be intended behavior (name/description translations going through the text filter, although the text filter may be too harsh), I’ll go ahead and close this out. Thanks for your report!

Huh - seems like this is connected to another report. Sorry you’re still having problems - we don’t seem to be able to reproduce so we’ll need to investigate further. I’ll reopen the issue. Thanks!

Hi there! Going to close this topic out since the related report was resolved. If there’s still any related issues feel free to reopen a report!

Not sure if this is on topic, but this page seems to be private