Hyra | Free Application Centres & Activity Tracking

We outline everything data related in our Privacy Policy.

1 Like

Alright thanks,

I will be submitting my ideas to the Canny board immediately.

On another note, where did you get your illustrations? They look quite nice.

Additionally, I recommend you update the mobile view as it can get quite unpleasant. Here are a few screenshots:

I am currently on an iPhone 8.

1 Like

We’re working on improving mobile usability soon.

2 Likes

We use a broad array of sources. Some of our illustrations are done in house however.

I love them too! Would you be willing to DM me the name of some of those sources?

One of the primary sources we used was Icons8.

3 Likes

I like the activity tracker especially! Just one question, does the activity increase if people use private servers?

1 Like

Not by default, but you can turn this on by adding true to the loader

1 Like

This is actually really well made.

Good job :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hyra is amazing! It does everything for my group, provides an application center, and tracks activity for staff! I’d definitely recommend trying it out. The support team is also really helpful. :smiley:

1 Like

For some reason, when I try to promote or demote a user, it doesn’t work. I set up the bot correctly, still doesn’t work.

May I ask what is the campfire ranking token. And can the ranking system be used as a group rank bot?

Are you attempting to rank a user for passing an application or via the staff manager?

If you are using it for an application, would you be able to check the comments in a passed applicant for an error code? You can use the Support system on the website to get more timely support. :slight_smile:

A Campfire Ranking token is a legacy system that we offer as an ‘Advanced’ option for users which have one. These were superseded by Hyra Ranking tokens, which can be generated using by filling in the details on the ‘Ranking’ tab on the admin.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

I’m attempting it through staff manager.

You should get a message on the ‘Messages’ page containing an error, if one occured.

Nope, I didn’t receive any message of an error. I tried demoting again, still doesn’t work.

Looks like the workspace you’re talking about was deleted. If you could use the chat on the site, we will be able to provide further assistance.

1 Like

Love it! The interface is very clean and easy to get used to if you have made applications using Google Forms in the past. Keep up the great work, and I can’t wait to see more exciting features!

2 Likes