Hyra | Free Application Centres & Activity Tracking

I’ve been using Hyra for a while now, and can say that so far, it’s been amazing!
We previously used services such as RocketApps and myCenter, but have really been shocked with the amount that Hyra can do. Unlike competitors, I’ve not experenced any bugs with Hyra, and love the fact that you can get support directly on there site if anything goes wrong.

I would definitely recommend Hyra to any Roblox Group, as well as Campfire!

1 Like

I am using hyra for my upcoming groups application center! It’s easy to setup and manage.

1 Like

Oh my god. This tool is so useful. I like the personalization and customization in this tool. I am sure it will be useful to companies like cafes and other corporations!

1 Like

Hyra is pretty useful and it’s a great tool for Roblox groups, big or small. I’m looking forward to seeing the progress this tool makes in the future, and I’m excited to see it add more features, which makes management even easier.

1 Like

Simply put, Hyra is amazing. From my experiences with Hyra in multiple workspaces either as an admin or a staff member, Hyra has never seemed to let me down. Hyra has proven to be visually appealing, extremely simple to use, and extremely efficient. Their support team has never failed to help me with any questions I have, and they are overall just friendly people. I most definitely recommend Hyra to all groups, big or small.

2 Likes

Definitely will change the way my groups operate Staffing in future. Hrya just overrules having manual activity evaluations and countless of unorganised Trello boards. It’s like everything you’d ever need in one. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Amazing! I highly recommend everyone checks this out.

So this app seems pretty cool and I might use it for my group but I have a few questions about the product.

1. Is there some AFK command to prevent abuse of the activity tracker. Since this would most likely be used for promotions and making sure HRs are active, it could easily be abused by going AFK in-game then the time AFK would be added to the activity tracker.
  2. How can we trust that your ranking bot will be reliable and secure? Our current ranking bot is both unreliable and insecure(we have to change the cookie every so often). If someone was able to find the ranking bot URL, would it still be protected with a password or something similar to that?

Other than these 2 concerns, I think it is really cool and I might use it for my group.

Sorry about the slow reply. Great questions!

There is not as we currently do not have a client-sided implementation which would allow for this type of detection. It is however under work.

We’ve ran ranking for major groups (200k+ members) for about 2 years now, with 99.99999% uptime over the last year. In regards to cookie security, we use a write-only style API for our cookies. Tokens can never be exchanged for the cookie. We also offer a simple button to rotate your token, for extra peace of mind.

Hope this clears that up.

This seems like a pretty nice way to run application centers. Do you have any tips for using the site?
I’ll give Hyra a try!

I’d definitely encourage you to check out other relevant features beyond the realm of application centres. One of our largest features is the Activity Tracking.

It provides a really quite dynamic peek into how your staff are performing.

1 Like

:star2: New Major Release

Hyra has recently launched its very own Roblox Group Admin, which runs on the same system as the application centres.

Why?
Our group admin introduces a deeper level of control, allowing you to determine exactly what ranks can promote to which rank. This is is especially useful in the context of a cafe, as it allows you to prevent your Medium Ranks from abusing their permissions.

Still free?
Absolutely! Hyra will remain a free, accessible product forever.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding this update or anything about Hyra in general.

1 Like

Where do you guys host your webservers and backend, as well as store your data? I remember reading somewhere that you use firebase but I cannot find it in your website’s source. Making a roblox-related website (Don’t worry, not related to groups :slight_smile:) and am very curious.

Majority of data is stored in Firestore, though some data is stored in Atlas. Data is then backed up daily to Cloud Storage. We also use Redshift for Data Warehousing.

Hopefully this answers your question. :+1:

1 Like

I do not believe a Roblox application should be requesting for users first name and phone numbers. I don’t see how that information is useful for an application center service?

If you need to contact customers, do it through Discord or through a message system in the website.

Quote from your Privacy Policy:

Information we may collect on website users and marketing prospects:

Registration, contact and group information:

• first and last names
  • email addresses
  • phone numbers

No matter who your customers are, seeing as you are based on Roblox and your only operations are on Roblox, you should not be collecting last names, email addresses or phone numbers of players.

I also noticed when attempting to view your terms, I was greeted with a 404 page. That should be fixed.

I have been using Hyra for a few days to get my business running, and I can’t even describe the amount of features there are. I love that I’m able to effectively manage my staff team here, as it was worrying for me to have to manually track everyone’s activity.
As well, it is extremely easy to use and has great support. With my first few days of using the platform, I’m extremely pleased with all aspects of this website, and won’t be leaving for a long time.

1 Like

We don’t request it where it’s not needed, as aforementioned. We sometimes collect this information from larger customers. Our privacy policy states that we may collect it, it does not say that we will always collect it.

Some of our larger customers have their phone numbers stored in Hyra, as our Senior Sales and CS teams will schedule calls with them to help them understand new features. This is actually their preferred method of communication in some cases.

Ultimately, if people wish to provide that information, and are comfortable in doing so, being “based on Roblox” when a customer is spending potentially thousands of dollars on a flagship system, does not provide the basis that this data cannot be stored.

We are aware of an issue with our Terms of Service page, and will update users when that has been resolved.

1 Like

Looks good, but where do I create questions for the application center?

Be sure to create a Centre in the Centres tab

Make sure you’ve added a job to it.

Then finish up by downloading the centre and publishing it!

Hope this helps.

Done that, but I can’t make questions for an application center?