Hyra | Free Application Centres & Activity Tracking

That’s in the Jobs section. You’ll need to make a job

Thanks! If I use this in my group, I’ll be sure to put this link in the description!

As a developer who helps groups manage startups, I’ll have to check this out as the features look fantastic.

1 Like

This sounds bad, but I’ve downloaded the center, but when I open studio I’m not put onto the game?
Any help please, anybody? :slight_smile:

why do you need my ro code? On your website it says you need it

i advice you to contact support on their website

Good idea. Thanks! :+1: I’ll be sure to do that later.

Quick question, does this require anything that has to do my IP?

All information regarding what we store on users is within the privacy policy. :memo:

Hyra doesn’t directly store IPs on users, but third parties that we use may store this.

Just general advice, if you’re concerned about your IP address being stored online, I’d advise using a VPN as that will prevent other websites you use from profiling you. :+1:

I recommend everyone running a group (especially a cafe, hotel, etc.). It is easy to make a app center and manage your group from one tab.

1 Like

How do you delete workspaces, @melodrvma?

In my opinion Google’s Material Design makes apps look more boring as the design is overused. But that’s just my opinion though. :slight_smile:

You have to contact support to delete a workspace.

ok, thanks. :slight_smile: that helps alot ty

Just an update to let you know that we’ve launched a YouTube tutorial on setting up our Centres.

5 Likes

Hyra has officially shutdown - I will miss Hyra, hyra has been a big part of my life, its sad to see it go down after a DDoS attack and not recover. You will be missed.

5 Likes

Will anything like hyra be created in the future?

RIP Hyra. I am planning to create something like Hyra but it will never beat the original.

I am highly considering doing the same. Do you want to consider partnering up?

1 Like

I can’t believe such a helpful platform goes down in two years. F in the chat boys.

1 Like